Students are supposed to choose six subjects belonging to five groups:
- Language A: Literature
- Second Language (English, German, Spanish)
- Individuals and Societies (Geography, History, Psychology, Bussiness Management)
- Experimental Sciences (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Sciences)
The compulsory subjects are:
- native language literature (Language A: Literature)
- English (Second Language)
Except for Polish literature and foreign languages, all subjects are given in English.
During their studies, students are also obliged to:
- write a thesis on a selected topic(Extended Essay)
- pass the Theory of Knowledge course (TOK)
- participate in the CAS programme
Diploma Programme is hard and demanding, but good final results are a key to prestigious universities in Poland and abroad.