School admition 2021/2022 International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Class: pre-DP1, preDP2, DP1
Students who wish to continue their education in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in Prywatne Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Melchiora Wańkowicza, shall submit the following documents to initiate the admission process.
Documents required: (.jpg, .png, .pdf, .bmp, .doc)
- completed application form for the IB Diploma Programme (the form is available on the school website)
- scan of the most recent school certificate
- current school year academic transcript
- certificates of achievement in extracurricular activities, if available, such as: competitions, subject Olympiads, sports, music, art, language certificates, charity, social activities, and others.
Application deadline: May 19, 2021 (Wednesday)
Written part: May 21, 2021 (Friday): (on school premises)
13:30 - 14:45 English
15:00 - 16:15 Mathematics
Oral part: 27-29 May 2021: – self-presentation in English: (on school premises or on-line)
- All documents must be submitted in Polish or English
- The Mathematics exam is available in two language versions: Polish and English.The use of a calculator is allowed.
- The examination fee of PLN 100 should be paid at the school office or to the school bank account below, before taking the exam.
- There is a possibility of conducting individual exams at a different time, by prior arrangement with the IB coordinator.
Students are admitted to the International Baccalaureate Program (class preDP-1, preDP2, DP1) based on the following: the most recent school certificate, a current academic year school transcript, results of the entrance examinations, extracurricular achievements.Each candidate’s general attitude and educational maturity are also taken into account when considering his or her readiness to start the program.
The results of the selection procedure will be available on June 2, 2021.